- Kartal is an ancient instrument. Its name comes from the Sanskrit words 'kara', which means hand, and 'tala,' which means clapping.
- It consists of a mesh of plastic with bells attached to it.
- Beautiful sounds are produced by striking it against the palm which is very pleasant to hear.
- Used in a variety of religious ceremonies throughout such as bhajans, devotional songs that are dedicated to gods and goddesses.
- This handcrafted khartal was created by talented Indian artisans to invoke spiritual energy.
- Material: Plastic
- Weight: 188grams
- Dimensions: L 21X B 6XH4
- Available in three colors: Pink, Yellow, Light Orange