- Inhibits the growth of germs and promotes better hygiene.
- Eliminates impurities and ensures safer and purer water.
- Water from a copper lota helps to balance the three Doshas: Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
- Highly durable and long lasting.
- Enhances spiritual energy and creates a more auspicious atmosphere.
Where and when to use:
- Daily Puja: To hold water in household poojas. Can also be used with copper achamani. (View Here)
- Abhishekam: Copper lotas are used to pour water, milk, honey, ghee and other liquids over Devi Devtas during abhhishekam.
- Navratri Puja: Copper Lotas are widely used for Kalash Sthaapana during Navratri Pujas.
- Other Festivals: Copper Lotas are multi-purpose throughout the year in any Sanatani's house for various festivals like Holi, Diwali, Chhat Puja, Karwa Chauth and more.
- Wedding Puja: Besides festivals, Copper Lotas are also part of religious ceremonies of Hindu Weddings.
About the product:
- Material: Copper
- Weight: 114 grams
- Dimensions: 8 cm
- Cleaning instruction: To restore the luster, wash with tamarind or lemon. Avoid using scrubs with steel wires.