Tulsi leaves are used to offer bhog in order to receive the blessings of Lord Vishnu by pleasing him. Therefore, it has become a rich tradition of offering prayerful obeisance to the tulsi plant, which Shri Vishnu adores, every morning and evening as a token of gratitude because it is a destroyer of negative energies and a purifier of the atmosphere.
- 100% Pure and natural holy basil dried leaves.
- Harmful chemical-free
- No preservative added.
- Used in the preparation of ayurvedic and homemade medicines.
- Can be used in Tea, making tulsi water, or chewed directly.
- Improves immunity and digestion.
- Helps in curing cough, cold, and fever.
- Dimensions: L 7cmXB 7cmXH 4cm
- Weight: 46grams