Shiv Puran, also known as Shiv Mahapuran, is one of the 18 Mahapurans authored by Maharishi Ved Vyas ji. Shiv Mahapuran has a detailed description of the essence, mystery, glory, and worship of the 'Shiva' (Kalyankari) form of Parabrahm Parmeshwar.
Benefits of reading Shiv Puran:
- If read with devotion, Lord Shiva fulfills all the desires of the devotees.
- Our mind stays away from negative thoughts and tendencies.
- We become one with Lord Shiva and attain salvation
Gita Press, Gorakhpur has published Shri Shiv Puran in Hindi to make the glories of Lord Shiva accessible to all the devotees. The book also has beautiful colourful illustrations and bold font to supplement the reading.
- Author: Hanuman Prasad Poddar
- Publisher: Gita Press, Gorakhpur
- Language: Sanskrit Text with Hindi translation
- Pages: 812 (8 Color Illustrations)
- Cover: Hardcover
- Product Type: Religious Books
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Size: L 28cm B 19cm H 4cm