Mahakaal Silk Mauli
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Kalava is seen as a symbol of willpower, protection, and faith.
- According to religious texts, tying Kalava grants one the infinite blessings of the three gods – Brahma, Vishnu, and Mahesh – as well as the trinity – Lakshmi, Parvati, and Saraswati.
- The purpose of wearing Raksha Sutra is to protect us from harm and to keep our minds calm and focused.
- The balance of Tridoshas- Vata, Pitta, and Kapha is maintained in the body.
- It is believed that only good deeds can come from the hands that tie them.
- It is tied to the right wrist of a man and the left wrist of a woman.
- Size: 6cm X 3cm X 3cm
- Weight: 48grams
- Material: Pure Cotton
- 100% Skin Friendly.