- Red chandan, White chandan, and yellow chandan all are available in liquid ready to use form.
- Made from authentic Chandan wood.
- Free from harmful chemicals.
- Sandalwood has a natural scent that is light and pleasant.
- Commonly, used in havan and pujas.
- Smearing a tilak on devotees' forehead is said to calm the Agni chakra.
- Chandan paste is used for the ritual bathing of Hindu deity idols.
- Use on a daily basis and for all auspicious occasions such as Navratri, Festivals, Religious Rituals, etc.
- Weight: 48grams
- Color: Yellow, White, Red
- Instruction: Store in a dry and moist free place and away from direct sunlight.